Date posted 30 Dec 2016
Price: Please contact
Ad ID: 100764
Employer: 1471899 Alberta LTD. / Woodwork and Pub Interiors
Business Location: 13040 148th street, Edmonton, AB T5L 2H8
Work location: Main location of work is 148th street, Edmonton, AB T5L 2H8 and when there is an installation needed they may be required to go to client’s location.
Business Information: Woodwork+Pub is a one-stop shop for custom commercial millwork that offers superior service, a high level of craftsmanship, and over 30 years of experience in the Edmonton, Alberta, area. Our modern artisans create products in-house using only top-quality materials. We pride ourselves on the quality of our superior craftsmanship, our customer service, and our outlook on the future. The way we see it, if we’re giving the best possible product to our customers, we’re all getting ahead together.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints
- Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics
- Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products
- Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
- Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
- Instruct apprentices
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Supervise other workers
- Estimate costs and materials
Area of Specialization:
- Furniture and cabinet remodeling
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience as cabinetmaker is required.
If Candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience a post-secondary certificate is required.
Salary: $20.00 to $23.00 hourly, 40.00 Hours per week. We pay up to $28.00 hourly if you have the experience required or more.
Benefits: Disability benefits, extended medical insurance and dental insurance are provided.
Important Information: Work schedule: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday. 1/2 hour lunch and two 15-minutes healthy breaks. Overtime is required.
Apply by mail to: 13040 148th street, Edmonton, AB T5L 2H8
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by fax to: 780-460-1865