Date posted 04 Dec 2015
Price: Please contact
Ad ID: 21894
Employer: Amazon Springs Water Company Ltd.
Business Information: Amazon Springs is 13 years old and has grown to become the largest water, coffee, vending, and break room supply company in the province of Alberta. We are also the only NSF inspected company in the province. Amazon is locally owned and operated – so we'll respond to any requirement quickly.
Business Address: 340 B Taiganova Crescent Fort McMurray, AB T9K 0T4
Work Location: 340 B Taiganova Crescent Fort McMurray, AB T9K 0T4. Work location also depends on client’s location as the driver will be delivering water bottles, igloo jugs and other coffee supplies to our customers in and surrounding Fort McMurray
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Pick-up and deliver various items and products
- Sell products over established routes
- Collect or make payments for goods
- Transport and handle goods
- Load and unload goods
- Plan travel schedules and routes
- Use maps and other trip planning aids
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle
- Record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems
- Professionalism in customer service
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Assemble, install and setup merchandise
- Prepare, package and restock goods
-Education: No formal education required
-Driver’s license –Class 5 required. Operation of 5 ton vehicles
- Airbrake endorsement an asset.
-Experience: Experience is an asset
-Weight lifting required Up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
Salary: $20.00 to $21.00 hourly, 40 hours per week. We provide medical benefits.
Important Information: Work requires flexibility on schedule. Work will be 5 days per week, 2 days off in a row. 5 days could include weekends.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 201, 21 Perron Street St. Albert, AB T8N 1E6
Apply by fax to: (780) 4588024
Apply online to: www.amazonsprings.com