Date posted 14 Dec 2015
Ad ID: 22731
Company: Overlander Mountain Lodge and Resort Ltd.
Business information: we are a hotel-restaurant located 30 minutes away from Jasper and 20 minutes away from Hinton. We offer spectacular views, gourmet dining and ultra-comfortable lodging as well as warm hospitality in a mountain setting of natural beauty.
Business address: 27010 Highway 16 West, Hinton, AB, T7V 1X3
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Prepare work schedules
- Co-ordinate activities with other departments
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Assist cleaners in performing duties
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Keep financial records
- Maintain the company’s high standard of cleanliness, sanitation and safety
- Building and maintain a high level of customer service and staff morale throughout the housekeeping team
- Report directly to the hotel manager
-Education: Completion of high school
-Experience: At least 1 year of experience in cleaning is required
-Must be able to work independently
Salary: $22.00 to $24.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Uniforms and staff discount of 25% on food are provided.
Flexibility on schedule is required. Shifts: 8:00am to 5:00pm, 5 days per week on a rotational basis. The position requires the supervision of around 3-4 staff in the winter and 8-10 staff in the summer. The position requires supervising work in facilities such as cabins and chalets.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: PO Box 6118, Hinton, AB, T7V 1X5
Apply by fax to: 780-866-2332