Home Support Worker
Date posted 08 Mar 2016
Ad ID: 31428
Employer: Maxima Thomas Alvares
*This position implies working in a private property to assist the employer in her housekeeping tasks and home management duties*
Employers’ address: 10620 rue des Chardonnerets, Mirabel, QC, J7N 3G6
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties; maintain living areas clean
- Perform general home management duties for the house
- Plan meals and menus
- Prepare meals alone or under the employer’s instructions and serve them if needed
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Mend clothing and linens
-Education: some secondary school is required
-Experience: experience is an asset
-English or French is required
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 hourly – 30 Hours per week
Benefits: we provide the uniform and transportation.
- Flexibility on schedule is required. Shifts: from 6:00am to 9:00am in the morning and from 4:00pm to 7:00pm in the afternoon, from Monday to Friday.
- Overtime may be required.
- Even though the employee will not have any tasks related to caregiving, during the working hours he/she will be in contact with the employer and the other people residing in the house; indeed, three other persons live in the employer’s property, including two suffering from autism with schizophrenia and one suffering from schizophrenia.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 10620 rue des Chardonnerets, Mirabel, QC, J7N 3G6