Industrial Mechanic / Industrial Air Compressor Mechanic
Date posted 02 Nov 2016
Price: Please contact
Ad ID: 86645
Company: NCA Ltd.
Business Information: We are a leading distributor, manufacturer and service company in the Air Compressor Industry. Our head office in London servicing customers throughout Southern Ontario
Business Location: 376 Sovereign Road, London, Ontario. N6M 1A5
Business mailing address: Same as above
Work Location: Employee will work in-shop (same address above) and also in various locations throughout Southwestern Ontario
Type of Employment: Full time– Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Trouble shoot and repair industrial compressed air equipment
• Repair or replace defective machinery parts and compressor parts
• Fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up
• Perform routine maintenance work on machinery, and on compressed air equipment
• Operate hoisting and lifting equipment
• Installation of compressed air systems and piping
• Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
• May help to train apprentices.
-Education: Completion of high school is required
- Experience: 3 to 4 years of work experience as industrial compressor mechanic is required.
- Working experience in Rotary and Reciprocating Air Compressors, blowers are required
- G Driver’s License with a good driving record is required
- Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
For safety reasons and to prevent accidents with the person performing the job duties as well to prevent accidents with the equipment of the company, the following requirements are needed:
- Knowledge in pneumatics, electrical, and hydraulics.
- Experience in servicing, overhauling, and rebuilding industrial rotary screw compressors and vacuum pumps, reciprocating compressors and vacuum pumps, vane compressors and vacuum pumps.
- Experience servicing refrigerated air dryers, regenerative air dryers, and single tower air dryers, line filters, controllers, condensate management and installing black pipe.
Salary: $29.30 - $35.00 hourly based on experience, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: We provide benefits packages where the premiums are split 50/50: Disability benefits, extended medical insurance and dental benefits. We also provide uniforms, company service truck, cell phone, $100/year for work boots, profit sharing bonus.
Important Information: Work schedule is from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Overtime may be required if there is a breakdown afterhours. Some work will be required occasionally on Saturday or Sunday.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by fax to: 519-659-3590