Date posted 05 Aug 2016
Price: Please contact
Ad ID: 55572
Company: Regal Barbers Inc.
Business Location: 971 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2S1
Work Location: Same as above
Business Information: Regal Barbers is an upscale boutique-style barbershop exclusively for men in the heart of downtown Vancouver. Regal Barbers Grooming Club is a membership-based program within the business that offers unlimited access to a host of services for a set fee. The club is the first and only Canadian grooming club exclusively for men.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Cut and trim hair according to client's instructions or preferences. Cutting and styling men’s hair, including fades and long hair, and hair consultations
- Shave and trim beards and mustaches. Shaving with a straight razor + Grooming and shaping beards with straight razor, clipper and scissors + Eyebrow shaping by way of waxing and threading
- Facials, and head and face massages
- Book appointments. Use of our salon software to book appointments
- Judge in competitions. Attend events on behalf of Regal Barbers, including charity events, fashion shows, and speaking at those events.
- Perform receptionist duties
- Promote the shop and its products in and around Vancouver at a variety of venues
-Education: Some high school required
-Experience: At least three years of experience as a barber in a compatible establishment is required)
- Trade certificate is not essential but valued
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) is an asset
Salary: $17.30 to 19.00 Hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: We offer great working conditions; ongoing training and development; employee incentives, commission on product sales; paid vacations. E.I, Work Safe, C.P.P
Important Information: Barber works in shifts: 10am-6pm / 12pm-8pm / 4pm-10pm (special bookings) 2pm-8pm (overlap shift).
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 971 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2S1
In person: 971 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2S1 (from 10AM to 8PM, Monday – Friday)