Date posted 24 Oct 2016
Price: Please contact
Ad ID: 84189
Company: JW PROJECTS LTD O/A Smitty´s Restaurant.
Business Address: 8906 Main Street Osoyoos BC V0H1V0
Work Location: Same as above
Business information: Smitty's is Canada's largest family restaurant chain with more than 115 restaurants. It is the only truly national one, operating from coast to coast. The Smitty's concept is particularly popular among families with small children, seniors, and travellers. Almost all of our operations are fully licensed and a majority of them have separate lounges to accommodate a different group of customers.
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Order supplies and equipment.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Clean kitchen and work areas.
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience as a cook or a post-secondary certificate is required.
Salary: $12.50 to $15.00 hourly, 40.00 Hours per week
Benefits: We provide disability, medical and dental insurance.
-Work shifts: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Afternoon shifts are from: 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM or 10:00PM and then clean up after shift.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 8906 Main Street Osoyoos BC V0H1V0